Dubai / permanent / AED15,000 - 20,000 + Override + Bonus
Real Estate Sales Manager Job Description
The Real Estate Sales Manager position is responsible for managing the sales activities for a real estate development in Dubai. The Sales Manager should have a high degree of knowledge about the Dubai real estate market as well as excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Manage the sales team in the development, implementation and execution of sales strategies, tactics and activities to achieve sales targets.
• Develop and implement sales plans and goals based on market research and trends.
• Develop relationships with potential clients and maintain existing relationships.
• Monitor sales performance and ensure that all sales activities are conducted in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
• Negotiate and close sales contracts with potential clients. • Develop innovative marketing strategies to maximize sales and profits.
• Prepare sales reports and analyze market trends.
• Provide training and guidance to sales staff.
• Resolve customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner. • Stay informed of industry trends and emerging markets.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts to generate leads and increase sales.
• At least 2 years of experience in real estate sales or related field.
• Knowledge of Dubai real estate market.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other related software.