Internal Recruiter will manage and maintain a vast talent pool of employees and conduct thorough screening, interviewing and testing of applicants in order to hire the best employees for any given position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the entire recruitment process of the company.
- Source and attract potential job candidates using various job boards, social media networks, headhunting and employee referral programs.
- Screen, interview and assess applicants against job qualifications.
- Effectively establish relationships with various educational institutions, hiring managers and recruiters.
- Use various recruiting tools, such as Resume Tracking Software, Applicant Tracking Systems, Employee Referral Programs and Database Solutions, to maintain efficient workflow and effectiveness of recruitment process.
- Keep detailed information of all job postings and application processes and document appropriately.
- Contact potential job candidates, conduct phone/face-to-face interviews and maintain a positive image of the company in the job market.
- Provide general recruiting advice and negotiation strategies.
- Coordinate with management to discuss recruitment strategies and objectives.
- Must have experience in managing teams effectively
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven recruiting and hiring experience
- • Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of employment laws & regulations
- Proficient in using Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent attention to detail