Dubai / permanent / AED15,000 + Commission & Bonus
The Head of Mortgages is responsible for overseeing and managing the mortgage department of Dubai's largest and most renowned real estate company.
Will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to increasemortgage loan origination volume and profitability.
They will also manage the mortgage team, beresponsible for customer service and satisfaction, and ensure that all processes
are in compliancewith local regulations.
• Develop and implement strategies to increase mortgage loan origination volume and profitability
• Manage the mortgage team, including hiring, training, and performance management
• Oversee the customer service and satisfaction of all mortgage customers
• Monitor and analyze mortgage portfolio performance and report results to senior leadership
• Maintain relationships with external partners, such as real estate agents, lenders, and otherfinancial institutions
• Ensure that all mortgage procedures are up to date and properly followed
• Develop strategies to reduce loan default risk• Manage and monitor loan officer performance
• Develop policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
• Serve as the primary contact for mortgage loan inquiries and complaints
• Maintain ongoing communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Stay up to date on industry trends and developments
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in the mortgage industry
• Extensive knowledge of mortgage laws and regulations
• Strong leadership and management skills• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customerservice skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software programs
• Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.